Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bethany Beach Highlights

Whew!! I'm finally done with the vacation pictures!! We had great weather and a great time at Bethany. We loved hanging out at the pool and beach. The trolley, boardwalk and food was great too. Thank you Grandma, Michele, John, Kyla, Craig & Jen for joining us. We love you!
Here are some highlight pics and the link to the rest, if you dare.........
the fam

Julia & Kyla


Kyla


Julia


Ryan & Julia

Julia's first time at the beach


mama & Julia


precious

Julia's first pool experience



Ryan's swimming!


Aunt Jen & Uncle Craig

Family photo




Julia's first bathing suit



matching!


Aunt Michele, Uncle John & Kyla




daddy & the kids




Jen, Craig, Grandma & Ryan


3 comments:

Kjl2003 said...

Hi Robyn!
Diana told me about your blog. I love it -I started one too! Your kids are just sooo cute. Ryan looks just like Craig! Julia is just sooo precious!
Hope you are doing well!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! Julia is definitely your side of the family. I think she kind of even looks like your mom. :) And Kyla - looks just like Michele I think. Looks like you had a great time and you look wonderful!

Kala said...

Hey! Your pics of the beach are to cute. Your kids are beautiful. I wanted to tell you that you can tell your a great mom. When I see you at work, you are beaming. You can tell your in love with your kids. Hope to see you soon!