Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Surgery

Tomorrow I am going for my second nose surgery! My nose has a big history and someday I might tell the whole story and even post some progression pictures. For now, I ask for prayer. I'm scheduled for 9am. My mother in law is here to watch the kids tomorrow, Kale has off the next 3 days, and my mom and sister are coming Thursday night to help out too.

Things to pray for:
Dr. Fedok, good anesthesia, no complications, no nausea, little to no pain, able to chew food afterwards, able to breathe a little through my nose the first week following, and care of my children.
Thanks, I'll keep you posted :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying, Robyn! Hope everything went well today.

Emilee Grace Co. said...

Oh,i'm late seeing this. I will keep you in prayer, Rob. Hugs!