Monday, August 4, 2008

Before and After and Before and After



Here are a couple of the before and after pics! I apologize for the wait and layout! I have no clue what I'm doing here.





This pic on the left is the day before my first surgery.
And below is 2 weeks after the first surgery, looking pretty good!


Here on the left is a year and a half later, just days before my second surgery. Notice the bumps on the bridge of my nose. Also can't breathe on the right side very good at all.
And the last 2 pics here are the day of surgery pics. Big difference! The first one is the more recent and the last is from the first surgery.

4 comments:

Kjl2003 said...

OMG! You poor thing!!!!
Hope you are feeling better.

Modern Mama Diana said...

Aww Robyn - even all bandaged up and with a swollen nose, you are still so beautiful! Praying for you! xoxo

Robyn said...

you're both so sweet! i wish you two lived in my neighborhood!!!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, you poor thing! That last pic is pathetic. It looks soo good, and I'm sure it is already worth it. Glad you are breathing better!