Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of Preschool 9/10/09

My big boy eating his breakfast on the big day!

Dressed and still eating.




Waiting patiently for mommy and Julia.



The classic ready for my first day of school picture.


One last goofy smile before the teacher takes me out of the car :)


Not surprisingly, Ryan couldn't wait for his first day of preschool. Julia and I were looking forward to it as well. Not that we wouldn't miss Ryan, but we were looking forward to some girl time. Ryan went happily and returned even happier. He loved his first day. His favorite part was playing outside and his favorite friend was, "Noah, because he shared with me". How sweet is that?

I was so excited for Ryan, but as soon as we pulled away, I looked back at the empty seat. For a moment I had that panicked feeling, "what have I done? I just left my son with strangers!" Tears welled up, but I didn't cry. I missed him already......

Well, the time went fast. Julia and I went food shopping and then hung out until she got tired. I had to wake her up to go and get Ryan. He was so excited to see us and tell us all about school. He came home with a sticker that said, "Ryan had a great first day at preschool." And he did.















No comments: